India thrives with a number of scenic locations for love to thrive. Get an idea of Best honeymoon Places in India for a romantic trip which suit the interests of all couples seeking to get away from cities, having a delightful time with your partner and create some wonderful memories. When planning a honeymoon in India, do not be worried about the weather, there are plentiful choices for all. The beautiful hill stations and charming beaches make for some wonderfully Romantic Honeymoon Destinations in India. To help you with a great time, we have a list of best honeymoon destinations in India.
Look at the list of Best Honeymoon Destinations to Visit in India for Lovey-Dovey Trip
Goa – The party capital of India
The beach paradise, Goa is one of the best honeymoon destinations in India. Think of all tropical blessings, and there is everything for a romantic Goa honeymoon tour. Snuggled along the Arabian Sea, the smallest state of India has more than 50 beaches. There is a beautiful shore waiting for you according to your every mood during the Goa trip. Churches, wildlife sanctuaries, backwaters, waterfalls, adventure sports, nightlife, and other delights add fun to your vacation.
Romance blooms here like nowhere else, as your minds are free from burdens and are one with the relaxed pace of Goa. The best time to go for a honeymoon in Goa is from October to March.
Best Experiences of Goa:
- Enjoy the sun, sand and surf.
- Visit Dudhsagar Waterfall
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Goa
- Safari at the wildlife sanctuaries
- Explore the spice plantations and the lesser-known backwaters
- Party all night at the clubs, pubs, and beaches.
- Try your luck at the casinos
- Visit Basilica of Bom Jesus Goa
- Indulge in the thrilling adventure sports.
Ideal Duration Honeymoon in Goa: 4 to 7 Days
How to Reach Goa
This popular tourist destination in India is accessible through all modes of transportation; the air, train, and road.
By Air: Dabolim Airport or Goa International Airport is located at a distance of 29 Km from Panjim. You can reach your destination by frequently available taxis from the airport.
By Train: There are two main railway stations in Goa; Mudgaon and Thivim. There are also other railway stations like Vasco Da Gama, Karmali, Sanverdam Church, Cantona, Pernem and Karmali. Most of these railway stations are well connected with the major cities and towns of India. Frequent buses and taxis are available from the railway stations.
By Road: A number of state-run and private buses run in and outside Goa connecting the place to the cities of neighboring states.
Best Hotels & Resorts in Goa:
Park Hyatt Resort, The Leela, Zuri White Sands Resort, Holiday Inn Resort, Cicade de Goa, Taj Exotica, Vivanta by Taj, Marriott Resort and Spa, Resort Rio Goa, Alila Diwa, etc.
Manali – The valley of the God
Manali, nestled in the Himalayas, is one of the best hill stations in India for honeymoon. The hill town offers superb views of snow-covered mountains. The river Beas flowing through the town adds to its charm. Go on scenic strolls in the apple orchards. River rafting, paragliding, zorbing, are some sports you can enjoy as a couple. Make Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley a part of your itinerary.
The picturesque scenery, the exciting things to do and the lavish resorts help the love-birds to create memories that will last a lifetime. The best time to visit Manali is from October to June. For the adventurous couple, this is one of the best places to visit in December in India. Daring couples can go for thrill-filled trekking in Manali and ice skiing in the snowy landscape.
Best Experiences of Manali:
- Stroll through the apple orchards
- Take blessings at ancient temple and monasteries
- Go for river rafting, paragliding, zorbing, etc.
- Picnic at the riverbanks.
Ideal Duration Honeymoon in Manali: 3 to 5 Days
How to Reach Manali
This beautiful hill station in India is accessible by all the three travel means by air, road, and train.
By Air – The nearest airport Bhuntar is about 50 Km away from Manali.
By Train – Being located at a higher elevation, Manali has no Railway station. The nearest railway station Jogindernagar is located at a distance of 126 Km from Kullu.
By Road – Those who want to enjoy the scenic and adventurous journey can opt for a bus ride from Delhi covering a distance of 522 km
Best Hotels & Resorts in Manali:
Span Resort, Holiday Inn Manali, Solang Valley Resort, The Himalayan Spa Resort Manali, The Manali Inn, Apple Country Resort, De Vivendi Resorts, Manu Allaya, etc.
Darjeeling – The Tea Estate of India
One of the most beautiful hill stations in India, Darjeeling is named among the best tourist places in Northeast India. Snuggled in the lap of North East Himalayas, the charming town has tinges of colonial attractions with the serenity of the countryside. It is the idyllic set up for honeymoon couples to have a great time with a romantic Darjeeling tour. The ideal time to travel for a honeymoon in Darjeeling is from October to March.
Best Experiences of Darjeeling:
- Enjoy the company of your partner while riding the Himalayan Toy Train through the spectacular mountains
- Watch sunrise from the Tiger Hill, spotting Mt. Kanchenjunga and if luck favors, even Mt. Everest.
- Pay a visit to Busty Gompa and Tibetan Self Help Refugee Centre.
- Explore wild treasures at the Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park.
- River rafting at Teesta River.
- Ropeway Ride
- Visit to Tea garden and posing for pics
Ideal Duration for Darjeeling Honeymoon : 4 to 7 Days
How to Reach Darjeeling
- Nearest airport: Bagdogra Airport, 71 km
- Nearest railway station: New Jalpaiguri Railway Station, 74 km
Best Hotels & Resorts in Darjeeling:
Glenburn Tea Estate, Mayfair Hill Resort, Cedar Inn, Hotel Windermere, Hotel Sinclair, Viceroy Hotel, etc.
Munnar – The Kashmir of South India
Synonymous with romance, Munnar is named among the top honeymoon destinations in the world and not just India. Warm weather is unknown in the hill town, as clouds settle on the mountain tops, mists descend on the roads, lush tea estates, waterfalls, and scenic landscape, make it the perfect backdrop for love to blossom. Regarded as one of the most romantic and beautiful honeymoon destinations in India, Munnar is a haven in God’s Own Country. Couples are mesmerized with pictorial beauty and can have fun indulging in trekking, camping, and other adventures during a Munnar tour. The best season to visit Munnar is from November to March.
Best Experiences of Munnar:
- Walk through the lush tea estates and learn all about tea making
- Safari at Eravikulam National Park
- Stay in a tree house or a lavish resort up in the hills
- Trekking, mountain biking
- Visit Spice Plantations in Munnar
- Elephant safari at the Carmelagiri Elephant Park.
- Admire the splashing waterfalls.
- Enjoy traditional gastronomy of Kerala.
- Echo Point
Ideal Duration for honeymoon in Munnar: 4 to 7 Days
How to Reach Munnar
• Nearest Airport: Cochin Airport, 110 km
• Nearest Railway Station: Aluva Railway Station, 120km
Best Hotels & Resorts in Munnar:
Club Mahindra Lakeview Resort, Tea County, Windermere Estate
Shimla – The queen of hill stations
One of the most charming hill stations in Himachal Pradesh, Shimla the ‘Queen of Hill Stations’ in India is an absolute favorite summer getaway. Since the British Raj, the hill town has fascinated people with its salubrious weather, the misty environs, and the idyllic backdrop for romantic holidays for couples. The best time to visit Shimla is from October to June. Relax, explore, or indulge in adventure, create wonderful memories with your partner on a romantic trip to Shimla.
Best Experiences for Shimla:
- Romantic ride on the Toy Train from Kalka to Shimla.
- Walk hand in hand on the Mall Road, taking in the sights
- Get blessings at the beautiful Christ Church.
- Trek to top of the hill to Jakhu Hanuman Temple.
- Marvel at elegant architecture of Viceregal Lodge, etc.
- Excursion to Kufri, Chail, Mashobra, etc.
- Pose in traditional attire with your attire.
Ideal Duration for Honeymoon in Shimla: 3 to 5 Days
How to Reach Shimla
• Nearest airport: Chandigarh Airport, 125 km.
• Nearest Railway station: Shimla has its own railway station, board the Kalka-Shimla Mountain Railway.
Best Hotels & Resorts in Shimla:
Oberoi Cecil, Hotel Clarke’s, Woodville Palace, Radisson Hotel, Whistling Pines, etc.
Gangtok – The paradise of flowers
Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim is one of the most visited hill stations of not just the North East but also India. Blessed with views of snow-capped peaks of Mt Kanchenjunga, the hill town thrives with visitors in summers, especially couples in love. The absolutely blissful weather even in the warm months is the reason why honeymoon couples consider Gangtok as one of the best holiday places in India in summer. Beauty beyond words, Tibetan monasteries, trekking in the mountains, Tibet-inspired gastronomy and many more give you ample reasons to not miss out.
Best Experiences of Gangtok:
- Bask in the bliss of Mt. Kanchenjunga at sunrise.
- Try River Rafting in Teesta
- Ride a yak at Tsomgo Lake
- Ropeway cable-ride, taking in the scenic beauty
- Trekking, paragliding, mountaineering, etc.
- Visit Rumtek Monastery
- Excursion to Nathu La Pass, Gurudongmar Lake, the Yumthang ‘Valley Of Flowers’
Ideal Duration for Honeymoon in Gangtok: 4 to 5 Days
How to Reach Gangtok
• Nearest airport: Bagdogra Airport, 126 km.
• Nearest railway station: New Jalpaiguri Railway Station, 120 km
Best hotels & Resort in Gangtok:
Mayfair Spa Resort & Casino, Orange Village Resort, Hotel Asian Heights, Hotel Delamere, etc.
Andaman – The Island of Captain Corral
The heavenly islands of Andaman are a good choice for a honeymoon in India. Away from the mainland, the archipelago is a world of its own with some of the best beaches in India for honeymoon. Untouched beaches, cerulean waters, lush rainforests, vibrant marine life, incredible sights, adventure sports, and welcoming resorts are a part of your romantic holiday in Andaman.
Once you are here, you will never wish to return. Providing a taste of heaven and a perfect start of love life, honeymoon in Andaman will be one of the fondest memories of your life. The best time to visit Andaman Nicobar Island from October to July.
Best Experiences in Andaman:
- Spend time at the beaches, do not miss the breathtaking Radhanagar beach.
- Enjoy a pampering stay at the luxury resorts
- Try scuba diving, snorkeling, parasailing and other water sports with your partner.
- Explore the historic places and museums.
- Treat yourself to a candle lit dinner at the beach.
- Go trekking and exploring the islands.
Ideal Duration for honeymoon in Andaman: 4 to 7 Days
Best Hotels & Resorts in Andaman:
Silver Sand Beach Resort Havelock Island, Hotel Sea Shell Port Blair, Hotel Sinclairs Bay View, Barefoot Resort Havelock Island, Fortune Resort Bay Island, etc.
How to Reach Andaman
The most beautiful island destination in India is accessible by air and water.
By Air – The most convenient way to reach Andaman is by air. Regular flights are available from Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam, and Bangalore
By Water – Many luxury cruise ships offer Andaman tours from other port cities like Cochin and Goa.
Kerala – The God’s own country
When you seek true bliss, then God’s Own Country, Kerala is one of the best honeymoon places in India for newlywed couples. Beaches, backwaters, hill stations, wildlife sanctuaries, quaint blessed spots, what your heart desires you will find it in the paradisiacal landscape of Kerala. Plan a vacation where you enjoy a houseboat cruise on the backwaters. Include spending time on the beaches during your honeymoon in Kerala.
The misty hills are blessed with tea and spice plantations. Spot the magnificent waterfalls, go for wildlife safaris, and savor the pampering Ayurvedic therapies. The nourishing environs are perfect for your love to bloom. Though you can visit Kerala throughout the year, this is one of the best places to visit in November in India.
Best Experiences in Kerala:
- Houseboat backwater cruise in Alleppey or Kumarakom.
- Visit Chinese Fishing Nets, Kochi
- Stroll through tea gardens in Munnar.
- Stay at a tree house in Wayanad.
- Go for wildlife safaris.
- Enjoy the beach leisure at Kovalam.
- Pamper yourself to couple Ayurvedic massages.
Ideal Duration for honeymoon in Kerala: 5 to 10 Days
Best Hotels & Resorts in kerala:
Vivanta by Taj Bekal Kasargod, The Zuri Resort & Spa Kumarakom, Carnoustie Beach Resort & Ayurveda Spa Alappuzha, Vythiri Resort Wayanad, Spice Tree Munnar, Marari Beach Resort Mararikulam, Niraamaya Retreats Surya Samudra Kovalam.
Check out 40 Top Things to do in Kerala
How to Reach Kerala
Sandwiched between the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghat mountains, Kerala is best connected to other places in India by air and road. You can also visit Kerala by rail and water.
By Air – There are three international airports, Trivandrum, Kochi, and Calicut connect Kerala to the rest of the world.
By Road – National highways 17, 47 and 49 connect Kerala to other parts of India by road.
By Train – Kerala is connected to other India cities by direct trains from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, and other major Indian cities.
Sikkim – The prettiest among seven sisters
North East’s unexplored gem, Sikkim is one of the best honeymoon places in India. The pure mountain air is good for blooming love among couples. Spend time admiring the glorious Mt Kanchenjunga in all its snow-covered glory. Explore the ancient heritage of Tibetan Buddhism. Take part in the plethora of adventures in Sikkim including trekking, paragliding and river rafting.
You can enjoy the city pleasures in Gangtok or getaway to the heart of nature in Pelling or Yumthang valley. Also, you can choose an extended journey with Darjeeling Gangtok honeymoon tour. The best time to visit Sikkim is considered throughout the year, except monsoon that lasts from July to September.
Best Experiences of Sikkim:
- Marvel at the sun rise over Mt Kanchendzonga.
- Visit ancient monasteries including the Rumtek monastery
- Pay a visit to Nathu La Pass, Tsogmo Lake, Gurudogmar lake,
- yak ride
- Go for trekking, paragliding or river rafting.
- Enjoy walks in the scenic MG Road in Gangtok
- Cuddle in the lavish resort enjoying the blissful ambiance.
Ideal Duration for honeymoon in Sikkim: 5 to 8 Days
Best Hotels & Resorts in Sikkim:
Mayfair Spa Resort & Casino Gangtok, The Chumbi Mountain Retreat & Spa, Hotel Central
How to Reach Sikkim
The most cherished tourist place in North Ease, Sikkim attracts travelers by its magical beauty. You can take a scenic road trip to reach this beautiful place. Also, air and train routes are available to reach Sikkim.
By Air- Pakyong Airport located in Gangtok makes it possible for travelers to reach Sikkim by air and then you can take a scenic road trip to every corner of the state.
By Train- The nearby Railway junctions are New Jalpaiguri located188 km and Siliguri located 145 km away from Gangtok.
By Road – The most convenient way to reach Sikkim is by road. Frequent buses connect Sikkim to the cities and towns of the neighboring states.
Ooty – Queen of Nilgiris
The Queen of Nilgiris, Ooty is a popular honeymoon destination in India. Couples favor this beautiful place because of its charm. The Nilgiri Toy Train is a romantic way to arrive in the town. Explore the tea estates and have a taste of Nilgiri tea. Go for trekking through the scenic environs. The lavish resorts enhance the bliss. Long walks, leisurely boating, amazing sightseeing, and incredible experiences are highlights of honeymoon in Ooty. Have a taste of homemade chocolate or attend a flower show, you will really love it.
Best Experiences of Ooty:
- Stroll with your partner through coffee, tea plantations, and botanical gardens.
- Enjoy the bliss as you ride the Nilgiri Mountain Railways.
- Trekking, camping, boating, bird watching, etc
- Picnic at the Avalanche Lake, Emerald Lake, Kamaraj Sagar Dam, etc.
- Enjoy exceptional view of the Nilgiris from Doddabetta Peak.
Ideal Duration for Honeymoon in Ooty: 3 to 4 Days
How to Reach Ooty
• Nearest airport: Coimbatore Airport, 88 km
• Nearest railway station: Ooty is connected by Nilgiri Mountain Railway.
Best Hotels & Resorts in Ooty
Hotel Savoy, Hill Country Holiday Resort, Hotel Sinclairs Retreat, Accord Highland, Fernhill Sterling Holiday Resort, The Monarch Hotel, etc.
Alleppey – India’s Very Own Venice
Romance is born from bliss and Alleppey offers you just that. Known for its backwaters, the city gets its title ‘Venice of India’ and you will realize the magic while cruising on a houseboat tours in Alleppey. Explore the breathtaking stretch on a houseboat cruise with your love. The serene landscape creates memories to cherish forever.
Spend time enjoying the sights or experience the pleasures of Kerala Ayurveda in your resort. Choose to get a pampering Ayurvedic massage in the land where Ayurveda was born. You and your partner will feel rejuvenated in the blessed environs. For a luxury honeymoon in India, Alleppey is the best choice. The best time to visit Alleppey from October to March.
Best Experiences of Alleppey:
- Stay in a houseboat, it is your own floating paradise.
- Cruise through the palm fringed backwaters
- Go for stroll on the Alappuzha beach
- Get a couples Ayurvedic massage
- Learn about the maritime history
- Dine enjoying the mouthwatering delicacies
Ideal Duration for Honeymoon in Alleppey: 4 to 7 Days
Best Hotels & Resorts in Alleppey
The Oberoi Motor Vessel Vrinda, Lake Palace Hotel Alappuzha, Citrus Retreats Alleppey, Punnamada Backwater Resort, Abad Turtle Beach Resort, Keraleeyam Ayurveda Resort
How to Reach Alleppey
Alleppey is well connected to other places in Kerala by road. You can also reach Alleppey by train and air from Cochin.
By Air- The nearest airports are Cochin International Airport 75 km away and Trivandrum International Airport 151 km away from Alleppey. You can take a bus or taxi from both the airports to reach Alleppey
By Road – Alleppey is well connected to other cities in Kerala by frequently available state-run buses.
By Train – The nearest railway stations are located in Trivandrum and Cochin.
Jaisalmer – The golden city in Rajasthan
Jaisalmer is one of the best places to visit in January. Enjoy the pleasures of the golden desert on a vacation here. The timeless Thar Desert is the key attraction of the town that make it one of the best places for honeymoon in India in winter. Enjoy camel safari, sand dune bashing, camping, and other incredible experiences. Spend an evening around a bonfire with your partner, as the stars shine down from the sky.
You will certainly have a memory you cherish for a long time. Also check out the Jaisalmer Fort, beautiful Jain Temples, and monuments of historical importance and vibrant markets that make Jaisalmer the best place for honeymoon in Rajasthan.
Best Experiences of Jaisalmer:
- Desert safari, camping and dune bashing
- Visit Jain temple
- Explore the vibrant markets
- Explore Sam Dand Dunes, Jaisalmer
- Take a walk through history as you marvel through ancient forts and temple
- Visit Jaisalmer Fort
- Enjoy the royal hospitality of the Rajputana
- Visit Patwon ki Haveli
Ideal Duration for Honeymoon in Jaisalmer: 4 to 7 Days
Best places to stay in Jaisalmer
Fort Rajwada Hotel, Taj Rawal Kot, Hotel Rang Mahal, Hotel Mandir Palace, Heritage Inn, Suryagarh Jaisalmer, The Gateway Hotel Rawalkot
How to Reach Jaisalmer
The golden city is easily accessible from other cities of Rajasthan and Delhi.
By Air- The nearest airport is located in Jodhpur at a distance of 285 km from Jaisalmer city.
By Train- Jaisalmer railway station is connected to most other major railway junctions in India
By Road– There is a good and well-maintained network of roads connecting Jaisalmer to nearby cities of the country.
Coorg – Dreamy Haven in the mountains
Coorg is a dreamy haven for honeymoon couples. Settled in the lap of lush Western Ghats dotted with waterfalls and lookouts, the town is charming. The views of misty mountains are breathtaking offering a charming environ for a romantic honeymoon in South India. A visit to Abbey and Irrupa Falls is amazing. Get yourself some great clicks with butterflies on your visit. Walkthrough the coffee plantations.
Go for a peaceful day at Bylakuppe, known for a Tibetan monastery and community. The enchanting bliss of Coorg acts as the perfect destination for amorous vacations. You can visit Coorg throughout the year, even the rains are magical making it is one of the best places to visit in July.
Best Experiences of Coorg:
- Picnic along the Irruppa and Abbey waterfalls.
- Go on walks in the coffee plantations and pick berries on the way
- Safari at Nagarhole National Park and Dubare Elephant Camp
- Spend a day at Namdroling Nyingmapa Monastery in Bylakuppe
- Watch the sun rise from the Raja’s seat.
Ideal Duration for Honeymoon in Coorg: 3 to 4 Days
How to reach Coorg:
• Nearest airport: Mysore Airport, 120 km or Bengaluru Airport, 260 km
• Nearest railway station: Mysore, 120 km or Bengaluru, 260 km •
Best Hotels & Resorts in Coorg
The Orange County Resort, Vivanta By Taj –Madikeri, Club Mahindra Kodagu Valley, The Windflower Resorts & Spa, etc.
Nainital – the City of Lakes in the lap of mountains
The list of best places for honeymoon in India is not incomplete without a mention of Nainital. The ‘city of lakes’ is a place formed when romance comes to life. Snuggled in the lap of mountains with a backdrop of snow-covered peaks, the town is scenic and exhilarating. Enjoy romantic boat rides, stroll through the misty roads, and marvel at sights of the snow-peaked mountains. Adventure is also a part of a pleasant vacation. Nainital is one of the most romantic getaways in India from Delhi and a perfect nest for love-birds.
Best Experiences of Nainital:
- Scenic boat ride in the Naini Lake
- Get blessings at Naina Devi temple
- Visit Raj Bhavan, and other attractions.
- Enjoy a ride on cable car to Snow Point for breathtaking views.
- Trek to Tiffin Top or Dorothy’s seat.
- Excursion to Bhimtal, Sattal, Nakuchiatal, etc.
- Boating, Nature walks, cable car rides, horse riding, trekking, wildlife sightseeing, roller skating, etc.
Ideal Duration Honeymoon in Nainital : 3 to 5 Days
How to Reach Nainital
• Nearest airport: Pantnagar Airport, 65 km.
• Nearest railway station: Kathgodam Railway station, 34 km
Best Hotels & Resorts in Nainital
The Naini Retreat, Manu Maharani Lodge, Shervani Hill Top Inn, Hotel Pavilion, Chevron’s Fairhavens, Cedar Lodge, Hotel Earls Court, etc.
Agra – The city of Taj
Last on our list, but certainly the best, Agra is a romantic destination and one of the best places for honeymoon in India in winter. What better way to immortalize your love for each other than by admiring the icon of love, the Taj Mahal? Enjoy the view of the monument built by the Mughal emperor for his love.
Agra is one of the most romantic getaways in the world. The Mughal days are bygone but the charm lingers and you and your partner would have a good time enjoying it. This is one of the best places to visit near Delhi from October to March.
Best Experiences of Agra:
- Marvel at the Taj Mahal.
- Walk through the gardens of the mausoleum.
- Enjoy exploring the thriving markets.
- Fatehpur Sikri, Agra
- Imagine the olden days of royalty at the Agra Fort and other masterpieces of architecture.
- Visit Red Fort
Ideal Duration Honeymoon in Agra: 3 to 4 Days
How to Reach Agra
The city of Taj is easily accessible by all three means of travel. Agra is well connected to other cities in India especially Delhi.
By Air: Agra has both the commercial airport and a military base that connect the city to other places in India. From the airport, you can take a taxi to reach Agra city.
By Road: Stae-run and private buses connect Agra with other cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Gwalior, Lucknow, and Kanpur.
By Train: Agra is situated on the Delhi-Mumbai and Delhi-Chennai route and is well connected to most cities across India by train.
Best Hotels & Resorts in Agra
Hotel Taj Resorts, the Oberoi Amarvilas, Trident Agra, ITC Mughal, The Gateway Hotel, Hotel Clarks Shiraz Agra, Radisson Hotel, Courtyard Marriott, Trident Hotel.
Srinagar – The heaven on earth
Settled in the Kashmir Valley, nicknamed ‘Heaven on Earth’, Srinagar is one of the most beautiful places in India. With such blissful beauty, it is hard to not count Srinagar on the list of best honeymoon places in India, especially for summer vacations. The backdrop of snow-covered mountains, charming Dal Lake, pictorial Mughal Gardens, enthralling experiences for couples, a getaway to other blissful locales of Kashmir, give enough reason to plan holidays in Srinagar. Bonding eternally with your partner enjoy a Kashmir tour in the essence of love.
Best Experiences of Srinagar:
• Shikara ride on Dal Lake
• Stay on charming Kashmiri Houseboat
• Walk hand in hand with your partner through Mughal Gardens
• Excursion to Gulmarg, the Meadow of Flowers
• Visit Sonamarg or Pahalgam
• Taste of Kashmiri lifestyle
Ideal Duration of Honeymoon in Srinagar: 4 to 5 Days
How to Reach Srinagar:
• Nearest Airport: Srinagar Airport, 12 km.
• Nearest Railway Station: Udhampur Railway Station, 206 km
Best Hotels & Resorts in Srinagar
Hotel Vivanta Dal View By Taj, The Lalit Grand Palace, Hotel The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa, Centaur Lake View Hotel, etc.
Mussoorie – The queen of hills in Uttarakhand
Bewitching tourists for a visit all through the year and mostly in summer, Mussoorie is one of the best places to visit in Uttarakhand During summer season. Honeymoon couples have favored the scenic town of Uttarakhand for its pictorial beauty, a range of things to do and for some of the most lavish resorts. The view of snowy mountains, gurgling waterfalls, lush valleys, and misty trails create the magic that is not forgotten easily but kept as cherished memories of vacation in this romantic holiday destination in India.
Best Experiences of Mussoorie:
• Play under the beautiful Kempty Falls
• Trek to Gun Hill
• Boating at Mussoorie Lake
• Stay at a pleasant resort overlooking the mountains
• Stroll hand in hand with your partner through Mall Road
• Spend a day in the Tibetan settlement of Happy Valley
Ideal Duration Honeymoon in Mussoorie : 3 to 4 Days
How to reach Mussoorie
This beautiful hill station is easily accessible from the major cities in India especially Delhi by all means.
By Air – Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun is the nearest airport located at a distance of 57 Km. From here you can reach Mussoorie by frequently available busses and taxis.
By Road- For a scenic journey, travel to Mussoorie from Delhi by bus enjoying stunning vistas. For a more comfortable journey, you can hire a private car from Delhi.
By Train– The most convenient way to reach Mussoorie is by train. The nearby Dehradun Railway Station located at a distance of 35 Km is connected to all major cities in India.
Best Hotels & Resorts in Mussoorie
JW Marriott Walnut Grove Resort & Spa, Hotel Jaypee Residency, Honeymoon Inn, Fortune The Savoy Hotel, The Golden Palms Hotel & Spa, etc.
Wayanad – The land of Paddy fields
Plan a summer holiday with your partner and indulge in its myriad charms with your loved one. From trekking to the heart-shaped lake to stay at tree house; wildlife safaris to having a relaxing time in an eco-friendly resort, the picturesque hill town in South India offers wonderful memories of a romantic holiday. With breathtaking sightseeing, wildlife safari, and other joyful activities, this is one of the best places for honeymoon tour in Kerala for 8 days trip.
Best Experiences in Wayanad:
- Trek to Chembra peak
- Picnic by heart shaped lake
- Stay at tree houses amid ancient trees
- Explore the Ancient Edakkal Caves
- Visit Banasura Sagar Dam, Kuruva Island, Pookode Lake, Lakkidi, Soochippara waterfalls, etc.
- Explore spice plantation Wayanad
- Visit Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary
Ideal Duration Honeymoon in Wayanad: 3 to 4 Days
How to Reach Wayanad:
• Nearest airport: Kozhikode Airport, 122 km
• Nearest railway station: Kozhikode railway station, 110 km
Best Hotels & Resorts in Wayand:
Vythiri Village, The Windflower Resorts & Spa, Banasura Hill Resort, Hill Tree Inn, Karapuzha Village Resort, etc.