Patta Pani, Ballparao, Ram Nagar (From Ramnagar to Haldwani - Kaladungi Road); District - Nanital
Sprawled over an area of 6 acres, Corbett Tiger Den Resort is one of the best resorts in Corbett. The resort features exotic mix of shrubbery and flowers, along with this, pebbled paths also lead to beautiful cottages with sit-outs facility. There is a unique stillness in the surrounding, generally interrupted by the melodious voice of beautiful birds and the sound of natural water. Corbett Tiger Den Resort not only provides the opportunity of comfortable stay but to enjoy the vivid flora and fauna in the Corbett National Park. The resort is equipped with all modern facilities and services that help in assuring excellent accommodation option. The guests also praise the resort for excellent Indian hospitality.
There are 24 Spacious Air-Conditioned Deluxe Suite Rooms in Corbett Tiger Den Resort. Each room is equipped with exceptional services, excellent facilities and support of professionally trained staff. To meet the satisfaction level of the guests, the resort also offers personalized services. The verdant environs in the backdrop, cool stone floors, sloping titled roofs, and black wood furniture, are featured in the resort. The accommodation facility also includes a swimming pool, which is praised for clear blue water. Apart from this, the cottages at the resort have a clear area separation for living and sleeping same as in a suite. Facility like attached toilet & bath with running hot & cold water is available in every room.
To add the element of delight in accommodation, the resort boasts for its fine dining facility. The resort has an in-house multi-cuisine restaurant, “Gol Ghar”, where a variety of Indian, Chinese, Continental and Mughlai Cuisines are served. On the menu, the specialties of Kumaon region are also available.
· Doctor on Call
· Wildlife Library
· Conference Hall
· Wildlife Movies, Slide Shows
· 24 Spacious Air-Conditioned Suite Rooms
· Indoor Games such as Carom, Table Tennis, Playing Cards, Video Games, etc.
· Adventure Activities such as river crossing, rappelling, rock climbing, etc.
· Elephant / Jeep Safari
· Travel Desk
· Outdoor Games such as Cricket, Volley Ball, Badminton, etc.
· Cultural Shows (Traditional Kumaoni Dances on Special Request)
· Open Air and Full of Youthfulness Swimming Pool
· Safari Desk Managed by the Team of Expert Naturalists
· Multi Cuisine Restaurant with Open Dining Deck
· TV Room Especially for Children
· Activity Centre - with Well Defined Arrangements for Indoor Games like Table Tennis, Chess, Carom Board, & More.